Online-store : Screamin' Eagle Performance Clutch Kit

Price
€261.97

€212.98 TAX FREE

Screamin' Eagle Performance Clutch Kit

Fits '91-later XL models and '94-'97 Evolution 1340-equipped models. Performance Clutch Kit converts the 8-plate clutch to a 9-plate design. The surface area is increased by 13%, and the...

Read More >...

Your Shopping Cart is empty

Product Description

Fits '91-later XL models and '94-'97 Evolution 1340-equipped models. Performance Clutch Kit converts the 8-plate clutch to a 9-plate design. The surface area is increased by 13%, and the spring rate is increased by 10% for a combination that can handle over 115 ft-lbs of torque at the crank, a 23% increase over the stock-rated capacity. Kit includes Kevlar fiber-based friction discs and performance clutch spring.
Share |
 

Reviews for Screamin' Eagle Performance Clutch Kit